|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 12 cm x 7 cm|
- 48-volt phantom-powered guitar amplifier direct box with reactive load
- Low frequency extension for extra bass
- Supports amplifiers up to 300-watts
- Eliminates in and feedback issues stage
- Speaker cabinet emulation for natural tone
- Direct feed to console eliminates need for a mic
- Consistent sound ideal for recording and live performance
- 15-volt DC power supply included
Guitar Amp Direct Box
The JDX 48™ is a direct box designed to capture the sound of an electric guitar amplifier by connecting between the amp head and the speaker cabinet, providing a balanced feed for the PA system that sounds like a well-placed microphone on your amp.
Radial JDX 48 Guitar Amp Direct Box Features:
The traditional method of getting the sound of the guitar to an audience is to place a Shure SM57® in front of the speaker on the amp’s cabinet. While this certainly sounds awesome and is a tried-and-true method for most applications, the advent of personal monitoring systems like Shure’s PSM 900® led to guitarists being dissatisfied with the sound they were hearing in their in-ears. With the microphone method you are hearing the microphone, not necessarily the amp. This reality was the inspiration behind the creation of the Radial JDX 48™.