|Size (L x W x H)||26.7 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm|
- USB microphone with smooth, extended frequency response is ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, and other content creation
- Directional (cardioid) pickup keeps the focus on your voice or other desired sound source
- Noise reduction switch allows you to select three different levels of noise reduction, or none
- Automatic gain control can be switched on to maintain consistent mic output level
- Headphone jack with high-output amplifier and volume control enables real-time monitoring with excellent sound quality
- Mix control allows the microphone signal to be blended with computer audio
- Soft-touch capacitive mute button lets you quickly and silently mute audio at the microphone
- High-resolution A/D converter with up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording sampling rate provides extremely clear, natural sound reproduction
- Two-state LED indicator ring lights blue when mic is powered on and lights red when it is muted
- Accessories included: custom desk stand, clip-on pop filter, 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, 2.0 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable, USB-A to USB-C adapter
A professional upgrade of the popular AT2020USB+ microphone, the AT2020USB-XP is designed to give podcasters, streamers, and other creators the award-winning sound of the original AT2020 with plug-and-play USB-C operation and powerful digital processing.
The microphone’s directional pickup (cardioid) keeps the focus on your voice or other chosen sound source, while its high-resolution A/D converter (up to 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate) ensures extremely clear, natural sound reproduction. The sound may also be digitally controlled by using onboard noise reduction and automatic gain control settings. Both functions are selectable with switches on the base of the microphone, and LEDs on the body clearly indicate the status of each function.
In addition, the AT2020USB-XP includes a built-in headphone jack with volume control to let you directly monitor the microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control to let you blend the microphone’s audio with audio from your computer, and has a silent touch-sensitive mute button to quickly and easily mute audio at the microphone.
The microphone comes with a custom desk stand and AT8175 clip-on pop filter, 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-27 threaded adapter, and 10' (3.1 m) USB-C to USB-A cable with a USB-A to USB-C adapter.
*1 Playback at 24-bit and 192 kHz is not supported.
*2 Available only in the United States.
For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.