|Size (L x W x H)||26.7 cm x 26 cm x 10 cm|
- Dynamic broadcast microphone with plug-and-play USB functionality is perfect for podcasters, streamers, and other content creators
- Hypercardioid pickup focuses on your voice and minimizes room noises and echo
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop protection
- Integrated shock mount tames noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Built-in headphone jack with high-output amplifier and volume control enables real-time monitoring with excellent sound quality
- Mix control allows the microphone signal to be blended with prerecorded audio
- Silent soft-touch mute button provides convenient, reliable muting at the microphone
- High-resolution AD convertor with 24-Bit/96 kHz sampling rate for extremely clear, natural sound reproduction
- Switchable low-cut filter controls unwanted low-frequency sound
- Two-state LED indicator ring lights blue when mic is powered on and lights red when it is muted
- Professional-grade metal body for lasting durability
- Includes mounting clamp and USB-C to USB-A cable (with USB-A to USB-C adapter)
The AT2040USB is an ideal microphone for creators, featuring a dynamic design for excellent voice capture with added USB functionality. Combining the broadcast-quality performance of the AT2040 dynamic podcast microphone with plug-and-play USB functionality makes this the ideal microphone for podcasters, streamers, and other content creators to achieve professional results.
The mic’s multistage windscreen combines a non-woven filter with foam mesh to provide superior internal pop filtering, while its integrated shock mount prevents unwanted noise by attenuating vibration from a boom arm or mic stand.
The highly directional pickup (hypercardioid) keeps the sound focused on your voice and helps to minimize unwanted room noise, ensuring professional-quality broadcasts.
The microphone comes with a pivoting stand mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch.
|Frequency Response||80-16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-53 dB (2.2 mV) (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)|
|Weight||615 g (21.7 oz)|
145.3 mm (5.72") long,
52 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
|Output connector||Integral 3-pin XLR-M type|
AT8487 mounting clamp,
5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter