|Size (L x W x H)||25.5 cm x 17.8 cm x 8 cm|
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analogue operation
Audio Technica ATR Series ATR2100x-USB Streaming/Podcasting Microphone
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use.
This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analogue-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||50 – 15,000 Hz|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||USB Power (5V DC)|
|BIT DEPTH||Up to 24 bit|
|SAMPLE RATE||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz|
headphone volume control
|WEIGHT||268 g (9.5 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||183.0 mm (7.20") long,
51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER||10 mW @ 16 ohms|
|HEADPHONE JACK||3.5 mm TRS (stereo)|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable, 3 m (9.8') XLRF to XLRM cable|