|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm|
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in 6 frequency bands- DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz), FG1 (650–700 MHz), GH2 (795 – 806 MHz) and HH2 (821 – 865 MHz).
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld transmitter can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- Charging terminals on transmitter work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-C710 condenser interchangeable cardioid capsule
Providing easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound, Audio-Technica’s fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give users the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum.
With a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range – more than twice that offered by the previous versions – the new 3000 Series systems are available in 6 frequency bands - DE2 (470–530 MHz), EE1 (530–590 MHz), EF1 (590–650 MHz), FG1 (650–700 MHz), GH2 (795 – 806 MHz) and HH2 (821 – 865 MHz).
Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets users set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
This system configuration features an ATW-R3210 receiver along with an ATW-T3202 handheld transmitter and an ATW-C710 interchangeable capsule. The ATW-T3202 comes with an ATW-C710 condenser interchangeable cardioid capsule, and its industry-standard thread allows for the use of Audio-Technica and other compatible capsules.
The transmitter features rugged, metal housings and is powered by two AA batteries. Charging terminals on the transmitter work with the ATW-CHG3 and networkable ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks (sold separately) to recharge NiMH batteries. Antenna power is available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops. The system features balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||80 - 20000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||5 V DC|
|Battery Type||Two 1.5V AA, not included|
|Dimensions||84.4 mm long, 50.0 mm max. diameter|
|Output Connector||Interchangeable industry-standard thread|
|Operating Frequencies||Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz
Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz
Band EF1: 590.000 to 649.975 MHz
Band FG1: 650.000 to 699.875 MHz
Band GH2: 794.100 to 805.900 MHz
Band HH2: 821.100 to 831.900 MHz and 863.100 to 864.900 MHz
Please note that some frequency bands might not be available in your territory or could come with a limited tuning bandwidth / transmitting power due to local regulations.
|Minimum Frequency Step||25 kHz|
|Maximum Deviation||ATW-T3201: ±38 kHz (THD:10%)
ATW-T3202: ±36 kHz (THD:10%)
|Simultaneous Use||40 Channels per band*
For assistance with multi-band operation or other frequency coordination issues, please contact your regional Audio-Technica customer service representitive. *Region and band dependent
|Frequency Response||ATW-T3201: 31 Hz to 15500 Hz
ATW-T3202: 25 Hz to 16700 Hz
|Operating Range||100 m|
|Dynamic Range||ATW-T3201 Mic input: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3201 Inst input: > 112dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3202: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<1.0% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-5 ºC to +45 ºC|
|Receiving System||True Diversity|
|Sensitivity||20 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50Ω termination)|
|Maximum Output Level||XLR / Balanced: +14 dBV
6.3 mm (¼"") / Unbalanced: +8 dBV
|Antenna Input||BNC-type, 50 Ω|
|Power Output||12 V DC, 160 mA (combined)|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply|
|Dimensions||210.0 mm x 191.0 mm x 43.4 mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||1100 g, without accessories|
|Accessories Included||Two Flexible UHF antennas
AC adapter (country dependent)
Rack Mount Adaptors
|RF Power Output||High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 Ω|
|Spurious Emissions||Following Federal and National Regulations|
|Microphone Element||Interchangeable industry-standard thread|
|Battery Life||High: 8.0 hours / Low: 9.0 hours (alkaline)
High: 9.0 hours / Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh)
Depending on battery type, usage and environmental conditions.
|Dimensions||193.0 mm long, 37.0 mm maximum diameter|
|Net Weight||200 g|
|Accessories Included||AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp; ⅝"-27 male to ⅜"-16 female threaded screw adapte|