15" active PA Speaker
Stinger 15 G2 Active Full-Range Speaker
The Stinger 15 G2 is an active, 2-way full-range speaker with numerous potential applications, whether in a portable PA system, as a monitor or in permanent installations.
The built-in Hypex Ucd400 Class D power amp delivers 1600W / 4 ohms Peak power to a 15" woofer and a 1" BMS HF compression driver, which ensure an outstanding sound and an extremely high maximum sound level pressure of 120dB (134dB peak). It is connected using XLR/jack combo connectors and an XLR output. Passive speakers or subwoofers can be driven in parallel via a Speakon-compatible power amp output. An onboard 2-band EQ is provided for perfect tone control.
The hardware of the bass reflex cabinet made of sturdy multiplex includes a stand support six M8 mounting holes for flyware, and the innovative LD "Evolutive" handles. The new handles offer a comfortable grip from all sides for secure carrying. Mounting brackets and a protective cover are available as accessories.
- Engineered for durability, excellent speech intelligibility and reliable performance with full-sounding professional pickup
- Ideal for vocal and instrument miking in performance and practice
- Features a dynamic moving coil element and unidirectional polar pattern for feedback protection
- Rugged metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Designed with conveniently-located on/off switch, and includes stand clamp & detachable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to 1/4" phone plug)
- Plug & Record Set for DIY Videographer
- MT830cW Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Triple-Diversity Camera-Mount Receiver
- Protected Peer-to-Peer Connection
- Easy to Use, Flexible Operation
- Balanced Output & Headphone Output
- 7-Hr Batteries + USB Power
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 100' Range