Now in a limited edition shade of 'Icy Blue', this colour was voted as the next most popular shade through a worldwide poll.
The portable DM3 Standard compact digital mixing console features versatile capabilities that make it perfect for a wide range of applications. The DM3 Standard offers superb sound quality, fast and easy setup and operation, and professional-level features.
- 8 + 1 fader configuration
- 9-inch multi-touch screen
- Input mixing channels: 16 mono + 1 stereo + 2 FX return
- Busses: 1 Stereo, 6 Mix, 2 FX, 2 Matrix (Supports Input to Matrix)
- Local I/O: 16 Mic/Line (12 XLR + 4 XLR/TRS Phones Combo) inputs, and 8 (XLR) outputs
- USB: 18 inputs, and 18 outputs
- 18 Effects, and GEQ on Mix 1-6 and Stereo channels
- Sampling rate: 48kHz/96kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 mm × 140 mm × 455 mm
- Net weight: 6.5 kg
• Limited-edition mic with reflective silver finish
• Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
• High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
• Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
• Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
• High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use
• Includes AT8458a shock mount
Designed for streamers and content creators, the ATH-M50xSTS StreamSet™ is the world’s first professional streaming headset that combines the legendary studio sound of the ATH-M50x headphones with the clarity of the iconic 20 Series microphones. Equipped with a cardioid condenser microphone, and two distinct earpad styles that you can use according to your preference, this headset delivers the ultimate studio-quality sound for you and your streaming audience.
The 2012 Compact Cardioid Microphone is an all-around generalist pencil mic that guarantees excellent results on any instrument on a live stage.
- Durable, reinforced construction
- Excellent transient response
- Uniform cardioid directionality
- Outstanding SPL handling
- Natural and precise sound reproduction
The 2015 Compact Wide Cardioid Microphone is for ambient pick up of a drum kit or other instrument groups.
- Instrument Mic for Live Applications
- For Drum Overheads, Piano, Horns
- Marimbas, Vibraphones, Large Instruments
- Wide-Cardioid Pickup for Spacious Sound
- Natural and Precise Sound Reproduction
- Smooth & Consistent Off-Axis Response
- Durable Reinforced Construction
- Handles SPLs up to 147 dB
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power